TOP MODEL COMPETITION
Do you have what it takes to be a Top Model? Greenville Fashion Week’s Top Model Competition has one goal, to find the most well rounded, intensely driven model, and provide all the necessary tools to change their life on the largest platforms in the world.
- $5,000 valued winnings
- Walk within New York, Los Angeles, Miami, London, and Greenville Fashion Week’s.
- Headshot Portfolio
- Website including marketing collateral photoshoot
- Model Contract with MMG NYC
- Official Protege status, where the model learns behind the scene requirements to run an industry leading Fashion Week.
Through our endless search for our Top Model, our panel of industry professionals narrow down the field into the top 25 models where they will have a walk off teaming up with a Top Emerging Designer. The Top Model is based on the highest average scoring model from the below Challenges:
Challenge #1: HEAD SHOT
- Greenville Fashion Week has partnered with internationally famed photographer Patrick Cox with experience ranging from Vogue, National Geographic, Wall Street Journal, and more. Each model will be judged on multiple criteria during the session as well as the finished product. In addition, each model will have the opportunity to purchase and take the models portfolio to the next level. Click here for more info
Challenge #2: EDITORIAL
Challenge #3: SOCIAL MEDIA
Challenge #4: INTERVIEW
Challenge #5: RUNWAY
*Competition takes place April 3-6, 2019*
*Not a requirement to participate in the Top Model Competition & walk in the show*
OPEN MODEL CASTING CALL
- For the OFFICIAL Greenville Fashion Week powered by The SOCIETY-the largest touring Fashion Experience that is transforming the industry with the leading Fashion Designers, Entertainment, and Production all under one roof for an unforgettable experience!
The SOCIETY is a globally renowned fashion production company and one of the largest brands within PLATOON Entertainment’s scope of events and productions. Their staple of events include New York, Los Angeles, London, and Dallas Fashion Weeks in addition to Miami Swim Week. Known for pushing the boundaries of what can be accomplished, as well as continually developing new innovations such as Shoppable Video, their shows have quickly become an Internationally acclaimed experience.
Best yet…their entire team is homegrown right here in Greenville, South Carolina. #yeahthatgreenville
- February 16th, 2019 @ 10:00AM
- SHOCK Dance Centre,
- 406 B East butler road, Mauldin, SC 29662
- CHILD MODELS ages 5 and up
- ADULT MODELS ages 18+
Model 411 for Auditions:
- Bring a headshot and/or comp card with measurements attached to be left behind.
- Child Models: Wear black leggings for girls, black pants for boys with black top (Flats or heels acceptable)
- Female Adult Models: Wear black leggings and black top. (minimum of 3 inch no wedges)
- Come hair and make up ready.
- Male Adult Models: Wear all black
- All Sizes welcome
- Wear a black fitted, shirt for casting.
- Selected models will be called back for promotional photoshoot.
- Selected models will also receive a complimentary runway class prior to the show with one the of the leading industry professionals from ‘America’s Next Top Model’.